- We are Smart Price Hunter Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales. Our company number is 0965517. Our registered address is 49 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3HP, United Kingdom.
Address: 49 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3HP
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information you give us
- We will collect any information that you provide to us when you register for an account with us (your “Account”), purchase Products via the Platform, or subscribe to our mailing list. This information will include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the purchase you’re making from a Merchant, or Account that you’re registering for.
Information we collect about you
- We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between us. For example, if you contact us via your account, report a problem to us by email, telephone, or post we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also collect certain information about your visits to the Platform and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views, which Products you have viewed, or searched for on the Platform or added to your shopping basket, what purchases you have made and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information about cookies please refer to paragraph 6 below.
Information we receive from third parties
- We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we use third party payment provider, ShopifyPay, to process payments made to Merchants via the Platform. We may also engage third parties to operate websites on our behalf and these entities may collect information directly from you about your visits to the Platform on our behalf.
- We may also receive information about your purchase from Merchants that you have purchased from. For example, this might include confirmation of your purchase and despatch of your delivery.
- We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us for specific purposes. For example we might receive information about you from third parties if you have indicated to that third party that you would like to hear from us, with more information about our Services and/or Products that we display.
- We may also receive information from third party social network Platforms such as Facebook if you use your social network account to register for an Account with us. For example, if you register with us using your Facebook account, Facebook will share with us your Facebook ID, your name, email, location, friends list and profile picture.
- Information you give us
HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with access to the Platform, to provide you with our Services and facilitate your Product purchases from Merchants;
- to contact you about your Account or any Products that you have ordered or purchased from a Merchant if we have any information to pass on;
- to keep in contact with you, or permit Merchants or other third parties to keep in contact with you about products or services that we think might be of interest to you. If you have already made a purchase via the Platform, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about products or services similar to those which you previously purchased via the Platform. If you are new to Smart Price Hunter, we (and any carefully selected third parties) will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the applicable form presented to you when we collect your information to indicate your preferences;
- to provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes to our Services;
- to improve the Platform and ensure that content from the Platform is presented in the most effective and optimal manner;
- to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with the Platform, Services and the Products that we display; and
- to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees.
- You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- the Merchants from whom you are purchasing Products via the Platform for the purposes of their fulfilling your contract of sale with them;
- any third parties that we work with where necessary to deliver you the Services that you request from us. For example, as we have mentioned, we work a third party payment provider, Stripe, who processes payments on our behalf. We will need to share your information with them to process your payment. We might also engage other third party sub-contractors or service providers to help us host the Platform or manage our marketing communications;
- any other selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
- any prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets, in the event that we decide to sell or buy any business or assets;
- any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
- You agree that we can share your personal information with:
HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
- We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
- You acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and that whilst we will implement security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of data shared over the internet. Therefore please take special care in deciding what information to send to us.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Our servers are situated in the UK and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers.
YOUR RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
- the right to request access to the information that we hold about you;
- the right to ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date;
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes; and
- in certain circumstances, the right to request that we delete information that we may hold about you.
- You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including: